These delicious protein puffs are awesome! Eat them on their own as a quick crunchy snack or add them to salads and soups like croutons.
Low carb, high protein treat.
$24 per tub may seem like a lot, but with 21 grams of high quality protein per serving means a single serving can replace your protein shake for the day.
Sprinkle these on your salad. Munch on these on the way to work. Add them to your soup. Get your protein and satisfy that crunchy craving without the guilt.
- HEALTHY SNACK: Twin Peaks Ingredients Protein Puffs - Garlic Parmesan are a functional GOOD FOR YOU specialty snack, very crunchy & delicious in taste.
- PROTEIN REPLACEMENT: Compare a bag of protein powder to Twin Peaks Ingredients Protein Puffs. Game Over! Twin Peaks Ingredients Protein Puffs make a great protein replacement. It's easy, requires no thinking, no work, tastes super delicious, and one cup delivers 21g of high quality protein with 4.2g BCAAs and 4.5g Glutamic Acid to promote healthly muscle development.
- HIGH IN PROTEIN, LOW IN CARBS: Our protein puffs have as much protein as they do flavor, coming in at 21 grams of protein per serving. Looking for a healthier version of your favorite snack? We’ve got you covered.
- LOW IN CALORIES, HIGH IN FLAVOR: Each serving of puffs contains only 120 calories, allowing you to treat yourself to the snacks you love without spoiling your diet.
- INs & OUTs: Protein Puffs are derived from high quality milk protein isolate. Unlike concentrates, milk protein isolate undergoes an extra process called microfiltration to separate protein from lactose & fat, resulting in less calories. The puffs are formed and then placed in an oven to dry. Next, the puffs are tossed in a robust seasoning blend & promptly packaged for your pleasure.
Vitamins and Supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Baritastic Store does not guarantee the effectiveness of any nutritional supplement, vitamin, or mineral. This includes vitamin patches and other supplements sold on this site.
As with any supplement, use at your own risk. Regular blood work is the only way to ensure you are maintaining adequate vitamin and mineral levels. Follow the advice of your medical provider when choosing a supplement.