Bariatric Advantage Multi Chewy Bite is a delicious high potency multi specifically designed to help meet the nutritional needs of bariatric patients in a convenient chew format.
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 16 key nutrients including vitamins B1, B12, and D3
Available in Dark Cherry, Strawberry Watermelon, Tropical Orange, and Black Grape flavors plus Assorted Fruit (approximately equal number of each flavor; coming in November).
Serving size: 2 Soft Chews
Servings Per Container: 30
Multi Chewy Bite: The delicious multivitamin
Enjoy taking your multivitamin.
Soft, chewy, and delicious
Multi Chewy Bites were created to taste great and help you stay on track with your daily vitamin regimen. Soft and chewy, individually wrapped for portability. Try a new flavor and find out why Multi Chewy Bites are so incredibly popular!
Each serving of 2 chewable tablets:
- 5,000 IU vitamin A
- All B vitamins including 1,000 mcg vitamin B12, 3 mg B1, and 800 mcg folic acid
- 3,000 IU vitamin D in D3 form—the clinically preferred form of vitamin D
- At least 200% of the daily value of 16 key nutrients
Pairs perfectly with our 45 mg Iron Capsule
Bariatric Advantage Multi Chewy Bites is a delicious high potency multi specifically designed to help meet the nutritional demands of bariatric patients, delivering at least 200% DV of 16 key nutrients including vitamins B1, B12, and D3—all in a delicious soft chew. Available in Dark Cherry and Strawberry Watermelon flavors.
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 16 key nutrients including vitamins D (3,000 IU) along with full complex of all B vitamins including B1 (3 mg) and B12 (1000 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Delivers at 100% DV of vitamin A and zinc
- Preferred multi softchew is taste tested with bariatric patients
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin.
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form. Vitamin D is critical for calcium absorption.
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides essential trace mineral support delivering at least 200% DV of iodine, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 200% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients2,3 essential for bariatric surgery patients and which include vitamins B1 (thiamine) and K, biotin, folic acid, selenium, iron, zinc, and copper
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY) and Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG) patients are recommended to take dietary supplements as chewable or liquid in the first 1-3 months after surgery. Gastric Band (AGB) patients should always use chewable or liquid dietary supplements.
- Bariatric Advantage Taste panel with Bariatric Patients. June 2016.
Aills, L, et al. ASMBS Allied Health Nutritional Guidelines for the Surgical Weight Loss Patient. Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases, Volume 4, Issue 5, S73-S108.
- Mechanick, JI, et al. Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Perioperative Nutritional, Metabolic, and Nonsurgical Support of the Bariatric Surgery Patient—2013 Update: Cosponsored by American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, The Obesity Society, and American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
Vitamins and Supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Baritastic Store does not guarantee the effectiveness of any nutritional supplement, vitamin, or mineral. This includes vitamin patches and other supplements sold on this site.
As with any supplement, use at your own risk. Regular blood work is the only way to ensure you are maintaining adequate vitamin and mineral levels. Follow the advice of your medical provider when choosing a supplement.