Sometimes you don't want a heavy snack. Puffy, low-carb and high protein snacks are a clever choice when you want to balance out your daily diet.
These almond delight puffs fit the bill because they're full of nutrients and sweet sensations.
Every ingredient is carefully selected for its non-GMO origins or high-protein punch. In fact, you'll find 12 grams of protein in each puffy serving. This means that these low-carb desserts for diabetics will keep you fuller for longer. Your blood sugar levels remain steady even with a bag of these treats in your pocket. There's no more frustrating shopping trips for safe snacks because these are low-carb desserts you can buy without any guilt. Almonds, sugar and cinnamon make these treats a thrill to have in the pantry.
Kay’s Naturals is dedicated to bringing a better balanced healthy alternative to traditional snacks and cereals for the health and fitness conscious consumer.
- Box of 6-1.2 ounce bags (total of 7.2 ounces)
- Lean Soy Protein, Fiber, Low Fat, No trans fats, All Natural Flavorings
- Six conveinent Grab-n-Go bags per case
- Made in Minnesota
Key Things to Look for in Kay’s Naturals:
- Taste - When you need to satisfy that crunchy craving, Kay’s Naturals is the product to do the trick! All while wowing your taste buds!
- Fiber – including fiber helps with satiety, the feeling of fullness. Fiber may also help to regulate blood sugar and insulin levels, as well as assist with bowel regularity.
- Protein - Protein is a critical macronutrient to weight loss and Kay’s Naturals snacks provide 12 g of high-quality protein per serving helping you meet your goals!
- Nutrition Stats – With nutrition stats of only 110-125 calories per serving, being low in sugar, low-fat, and including fiber, your waistline will appreciate this product being a part of your pantry staples!
Vitamins and Supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Baritastic Store does not guarantee the effectiveness of any nutritional supplement, vitamin, or mineral. This includes vitamin patches and other supplements sold on this site.
As with any supplement, use at your own risk. Regular blood work is the only way to ensure you are maintaining adequate vitamin and mineral levels. Follow the advice of your medical provider when choosing a supplement.