Our new once-per-day chewable multivitamin is specifically formulated to help meet gastric sleeve and bypass patients’ vitamin and mineral needs.*
Ranked best tasting onea-day in a Bariatric Advantage customer survey,† Chewable Ultra Solo was designed especially for bariatric patients and formulated with bioavailability in mind.
Now available in a new and improved Citrus flavor.
Each tablet contains:
- 25 mg thiamin
- 45 mg iron (from iron fumarate)
- 75 mcg (3,000 IU) vitamin D (from cholecalciferol)
- 500 mcg vitamin B12 (from methylcobalamin)
- Chewable nutritional supplements are recommended for initial months following bariatric procedures
- Provides a full complex of B vitamins with at least 200% DV including vitamin B1 (25 mg), vitamin B12 (500 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Includes 2 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement forms of this fat-soluble vitamin
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Includes 120 mcg vitamin K
- Comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV for iodine, zinc, selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum.
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin that contains selenium and magnesium.
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients.
Serving size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Specifically formulated with bioavailability in mind, Chewable Ultra Solo meets the ASMBS recommended micronutrient recommendations for gastric and bypass patients and is ranked best-tasting one-a-day multivitamin!†
It is also ideal for those who want to take a multivitamin once per day but also want an alternative to capsules.
† Based on a sensory study conducted by Bariatric Advantage with 74 Bariatric Advantage customers in March 2021. Products included Ultra Solo Citrus and Ultra Solo Mixed Fruit chewable tablets, compared to the EA Advanced Multi Mixed Fruit, Ultra Solo Berry Sour, Ultra Solo Mixed Fruit, CelebrateOne Tropical Twist, and ProCare Health Once Daily Fruit Punch chewable tablets.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamins and Supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Baritastic Store does not guarantee the effectiveness of any nutritional supplement, vitamin, or mineral. This includes vitamin patches and other supplements sold on this site.
As with any supplement, use at your own risk. Regular blood work is the only way to ensure you are maintaining adequate vitamin and mineral levels. Follow the advice of your medical provider when choosing a supplement.