Bariatric Fusion is dedicated to producing high-quality vitamins. With a team of bariatric physician assistants (PA's), dietitians, and nurses, they have focused their products on the unique needs of bariatric surgery patients.
This surgery pack includes your daily multivitamin (2 per day) and your daily calcium (2 per day).
- 20 essential vitamins and minerals
- Sugar-free & Gluten free
- Only 2 chews per day
- Meets all major nutritional guidelines of the ASMBS, Obesity Society, and Endocrine Society
- Mixed Berry, Tropical, Cherry Pineapple flavors
- 60 individually wrapped soft chews per package
The Multivitamin Soft Chews have been reformulated to provide a better tasting, smoother consistency, and improved texture in 3 delicious flavors.
Using the highest quality process and ingredients, we have created the perfect supplement to increase bioavailablity in order to maximize both absorption and effectiveness.
The Tropical Fruit flavor is a delicious way to get all of your essential daily vitamins and minerals in just 2 chews per day!
These delicious calcium chews help you reach the ASMBS recommended daily requirement with 2 or 3 per day (depending on your other supplements).
- Great tasting caramel flavor
- 500 mg of Calcium Citrate per chew
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, and B5 for Energy and Metabolic Support
- Magnesium and Vitamin K for additional Bone Support and Health
- SUGAR FREE
- Gluten Free
- 60 individual wrapped soft chews per bag.
They’re soft, easy to chew and digest, and they taste great! Additional B vitamins help give you the energy you need for the day.
Vitamins and Supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Baritastic Store does not guarantee the effectiveness of any nutritional supplement, vitamin, or mineral. This includes vitamin patches and other supplements sold on this site.
As with any supplement, use at your own risk. Regular blood work is the only way to ensure you are maintaining adequate vitamin and mineral levels. Follow the advice of your medical provider when choosing a supplement.