- Bariatric Advantage Advanced Multi EA Chewable w/ Iron - Strawberry
Bariatric Advantage Advanced Multi EA Chewable w/ Iron - Strawberry
Secure Payment Processing.
Simple Hassle-Free Returns.
- Includes 36 mg thiamin and 16 mg zinc | Designed with proprietary micelle technology to enhance nutrient absorption
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 12 Key Nutrients including critical fat soluble vitamins D (3,000 IU), E, and K, along with 45 mg of iron | Provides a full complex of all B vitamins including at least 200% DV of vitamin B1, vitamin B12, and folic acid
- Delivers at least 100% DV of 8 other essential nutrients including vitamin A and 2 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system* and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients | Contains boron to support maintenance of bone*
- Utilizes only water-miscible forms of vitamins E and D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to absorb ordinary forms of these fat-soluble vitamins. | Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive than the D2 form. Vitamin D is critical for calcium absorption.* | Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support with iodine; zinc as zinc amino acid chelate, which may be better absorbed and tolerated by some patients; selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency 4; along with copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum
Vitamins and Supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Baritastic Store does not guarantee the effectiveness of any nutritional supplement, vitamin, or mineral. This includes vitamin patches and other supplements sold on this site.
As with any supplement, use at your own risk. Regular blood work is the only way to ensure you are maintaining adequate vitamin and mineral levels. Follow the advice of your medical provider when choosing a supplement.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device