Genepro Generation 2 protein is here!
In just 1 TBSP of powder get the equivalent of 30 grams of protein**
- Tasteless powder that mixes instantly with hot or cold water.
- Flavorless and odorless and does not change the consistency of the beverage.
- Prohydrolase®*** which further increases the absorbency to 97.8%. Compare this to Whey Isolate that has an absorption rate of only 31%, making GENEPRO three times more effective than any other protein on the market.
- Ideal for individuals with gluten sensitivity, lactose intolerance, diabetics and bariatric patients.
Available in 30 day or 90 day supply.
**The combination of the Tri-Protein and the way it is processed along with the addition of protease enzymes, may allow for the equivalent of 30 grams (you may be getting the equivalent of the same 30g serving size of regular whey protein) serving of protein with only a 1 TBSP serving size.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
It is always best to mix Genepro in lukewarm beverage prior to mixing in extreme cold or hot beverage or food. Use a fork, rather than a spoon for complete mixability. It is safe to bake with Genepro but keep temperatures below 400 degrees and for less than 15 minutes.
To insure complete mixability and satisfaction with GENEPRO GEN2, please follow these guidelines:
- COLD beverages: Sprinkle GENEPRO GEN2 on top of the beverage and stir lightly (use a fork, NOT a spoon).
- HOT beverages: Sprinkle GENEPRO GEN2 on the bottom of a dry cup or bowl prior to adding the liquid. Stir lightly (use a fork, NOT a spoon).
++In liquids that are higher in PH/ALKALINE it is recommended that GENEPRO GEN2 be first mixed in lukewarm, lower PH, liquid to insure complete mixability, and no clumping, prior to combining it with the higher PH liquid. Example, mix one scoop GENEPRO® GEN2 with 2oz of liquid dairy creamer prior to adding hot coffee. If you have any clumping issues, please try this remedy and you should have the issues fixed.
++ In clear liquids, GENEPRO GEN2 will make the liquid cloudy but will NOT affect taste or consistency. Some users will experience Synesthesia (your mind telling you that there is a taste or change based on a change in sight or visual sensory stimuli). This is present in less than 9% of the population.
+++ Please note that adding GENEPRO GEN2 into a full commercial water bottle with a regular cap, will result in clumping. Genepro needs air in order to completely mix (with little to no effort), adding GENEPRO GEN2 on top of your water in such an enclosed environment will not allow enough air into the bottle. Shaking the bottle when there is 2/3rds or less in water volume, will allow the powder to mix easier.
Vitamins and Supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Baritastic Store does not guarantee the effectiveness of any nutritional supplement, vitamin, or mineral. This includes vitamin patches and other supplements sold on this site.
As with any supplement, use at your own risk. Regular blood work is the only way to ensure you are maintaining adequate vitamin and mineral levels. Follow the advice of your medical provider when choosing a supplement.